M&A Associate (Thai Speaker)
Pickering Pacific is looking for an associate to join its team. This position is suitable for candidates with three to five years of relevant experience in M&A or closely related roles.
Candidates must be available to start work with the firm on or before July 2023.
The associate will spend a significant portion of their time on projects involving Thai companies and entrepreneurs. The associate will be required to conduct and review market research regarding Thai companies, read documents in Thai and communicate with counterparties in Thai. Therefore, the associate needs to read, write and speak Thai with native or bilingual proficiency.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
• A degree from a well-recognized university;
• Native or bilingual proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Thai;
• Excellent proficiency in both oral and written communications in English;
• Three to five years of M&A or corporate finance-related experience (candidates with less or more years of relevant experience may also be considered on a case-by-case basis);
• A good understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, corporate functions, macroeconomics, business in Asia;
• Advanced skills in valuation, financial analysis and modelling;
• Good general research skills.
• High level of integrity;
• Motivated and diligent;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work autonomously as required;
• Ability to travel occasionally within East Asia, as necessary.
Working on the following, under the direction of senior team members and with the help of junior team members:
• Execution of target search projects: perform desk research and primary research, draft target search reports, etc.;
• Execution of M&A transactions: prepare marketing materials and other deal documents, develop financial and strategic analysis, prepare business valuations, assist in the coordination of due diligence processes, etc.;
• General sales and marketing efforts: generate sales ideas through market monitoring, prepare sales and marketing presentations, etc.;
• The firm’s overall administration as required.
We will provide an attractive fixed salary to the associate. The associate will also be entitled to other employee benefits (annual leaves, insurance, etc.) and benefit from a bonus scheme based on the overall results of Pickering Pacific and the associate’s level of contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this associate position at Pickering Pacific, please email your curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com (indicating in the subject “Associate – Thai Speaker”) by 10 March 2023.
Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis. You are encouraged to apply early.
We plan to conduct final round interviews in Thailand and Singapore (depending on the location of the candidates) in March/April 2023.
We expect a large number of applications. Therefore, we will only notify applicants shortlisted for the first-round interview process, which will take place online or in person in Singapore, depending on the location of the candidates.