M&A Analyst for Indonesian Projects (Based in Singapore)
We are looking for an entry-level analyst to join our team with a specific focus on working principally on our projects involving Indonesia.
The analyst is required to perform in-depth desk and field research on the market landscape of various sectors in Indonesia. In addition, the analyst is required to read documents and accounts that may only be available in Bahasa and communicate with local experts and entrepreneurs who may only speak Bahasa.
The analyst may also work on non-Indonesian projects, depending on the company’s deal flow.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
• A degree from a well-recognized university;
• An initial M&A or corporate finance related experience is preferred (e.g., internship in a bank, a corporate finance or M&A firm, a consulting firm or in the M&A department of a company);
• A good understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, corporate functions, macroeconomics, business in Asia;
• The ability to perform research in Bahasa and communicate professionally with counterparties from Indonesia;
• Basic skills in valuation, financial analysis and modelling;
• Good general research skills.
• High level of integrity;
• Motivated and diligent;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work autonomously as required;
• Ability to travel occasionally within East Asia, as necessary.
Working under the direction of senior team members on the following:
• Execution of target search projects: perform desk research and primary research, draft target search reports, etc;
• Execution of M&A transactions: prepare marketing materials and other deal documents, develop financial and strategic analysis, prepare business valuations, assist in the coordination of due diligence processes, etc;
• General sales and marketing efforts: generate sales ideas through market monitoring, prepare sales and marketing presentations, etc;
• The firm’s overall administration as required
We will provide an attractive fixed salary to the Analyst. The Analyst will also be entitled to other employee benefits (annual leave, insurance, etc.) and benefit from a bonus scheme based on the overall results of Pickering Pacific and the Analyst’s level of contribution.
If you are interested to apply for this analyst position at Pickering Pacific, please email your CV to email@example.com (indicating in the subject “Analyst Position For Indonesian Projects 2021“).
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. This job posting is valid until the position is filled. We expect to fill this position by June 2021 but we will consider equally candidates who are able to start anytime from now to that date. You are encouraged to apply early.
We expect a large number of applications and therefore we will only be able to notify applicants who are selected for the interview process.
For updates on the recruitment process, follow our career showcase page here.