Pickering Pacific is looking for an analyst to join the team. This position is suitable for recent graduates or students graduating in December 2022. Candidates that are able to start work immediately are preferred.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
- A degree from a well-recognized university;
- Excellent proficiency in both oral and written communications in English;
- An initial M&A or corporate finance-related experience is preferred (e.g., internship in a bank, a corporate finance or M&A firm, a consulting firm or in the M&A department of a company);
- A good understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, corporate functions, macroeconomics, business in Asia;
- Basic skills in valuation, financial analysis and modelling;
- Good general research skills.
- High level of integrity;
- Motivated and diligent;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as required;
- Ability to travel occasionally within East Asia, as necessary.
Working under the direction of senior team members on the following:
- Execution of target search projects: perform desk research and primary research, draft target search reports, etc.;
- Execution of M&A transactions: prepare marketing materials and other deal documents, develop financial and strategic analysis, prepare business valuations, assist in the coordination of due diligence processes, etc.;
- General sales and marketing efforts: generate sales ideas through market monitoring, prepare sales and marketing presentations, etc.;
- The firm’s overall administration as required.
We will provide an attractive fixed salary to the Analyst. The Analyst will also be entitled to other employee benefits (annual leaves, insurance, etc.) and benefit from a bonus scheme based on the overall results of Pickering Pacific and the Analyst’s level of contribution.
If you are interested in applying for this analyst position at Pickering Pacific, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating in the subject “M&A Analyst Application – June 2022”) by 15 July 2022.
Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis. You are encouraged to apply early.
We expect a large number of applications. Therefore, we will only notify applicants shortlisted for the initial interview process.
For updates on the recruitment process, follow our career showcase page here.